Assess and support your workforce’s physical health and mental wellbeing, with our fully comprehensive, onsite health checks.
An onsite health check is conducted by a qualified professional and provides a snapshot of an employee's health across a range of key areas with the aim of educating participants on how to address and manage identified health risks such as type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, nutrition and wellbeing.
Health at Work offers two types of onsite health check programs – with or without a skin check – and can be tailored to your specific business needs.
Some employees may be at higher risk of certain health issues due to a range of factors such as family and personal medical history and lifestyle factors. To ascertain their health risk level, prior to their appointment, employees are asked to complete a questionnaire which will be discussed with the professional throughout the health check.
Both health checks include health coaching, where our professional will discuss any areas of concern or where the employee’s results fall outside the normal health parameters. Participants who record results outside of the normal health parameters They will also be referred onto their GP for a follow up appointment.
Following their appointment, employees can immediately access online:
- Results - personal health assessment booklet they can download and print
- Medical referral (if applicable)
- Health Resource Portal which contains great resources to educate and support employees making healthy lifestyle changes, to either maintain or improve their health and wellbeing moving forward.
On program completion, your company will receive a de-identified company Health Risk Profile report. The report will include collated employee health check results, giving you the top three health & lifestyle risk factors faced by your workforce, and includes recommendations to enable the development of tailored health initiatives to support employees making sustainable change to reduce their health risks or maintain their current health.
If multiple assessments are completed over time, e.g. year on year - comparative graphs are available from both a company-wide perspective and through the employee’s health profiles, showing any changes in their health status between the assessments.
The report also includes:
- the number of bookings offered, appointments made, appointments conducted
- the number of referrals issued (per health risk)
- results can be broken down by location, department, employee type and age
What else you need to know
- Employee data is securely stored
- During your program, you will receive secure portal login access to view program status at your convenience, in real-time, including:
- demographic data
- number of screenings completed
- skin cancer referral types issued (due to confidentiality and to ensure results are remained de-identified, you will not receive this access if uptake is below 30 participants)
- All health check bookings are supported by a confirmation email, calendar invite and SMS reminder
- You can expect an approximate employee uptake of between 40-65%
Want to find out more? Download our comprehensive Onsite Health Check information sheet here.
Or if you’d like to discuss options, please get in touch on 1300 245 203 or email@example.com or submit an online enquiry