Mental health is a topic that many of us find difficulty to openly and vulnerably talk about, in fear of being judged. Truth is, many people have mental health issues and often do not seek the support they need.
Whether you finally have that conversation with someone you’re worried about or focus on improving your own mental health, there are plenty of resources and a live Webinar this month that will guide you.
Check out what’s on:
- Get empowered with the Believe, Achieve, Succeed Booklet covering topics including mental health, coping with and managing challenging thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
- Tune into the Supporting someone with a mental health issue webinar on Thursday 9th September (R U OKAY? Day) which explores what to do when you’re worried about someone and how to look after yourself when supporting someone with a mental health issue.
- Challenge yourself to complete the 30-day Mental Health Challenge that is designed to help improve your wellbeing and mental heath.
- Check out the When should my worries worry me? flyer for 6 simple steps to stay calm and work through any worries you have.
- Are you ready to have the conversation with someone that’s struggling? Download the R U OKAY? How to ask info sheet and learn how.
- Cook up the delicious one pan wonder dinner recipe - Creamy Salmon and Greens.
- Take a break and watch some of the great videos such as Challenging feelings and emotions and Asking the question - R U OKAY?
- Seek out mental health or personal support from one of the suggested Mental Health Organisation’s in the Dig Deeper resource.
The module can quickly and easily be added onto your Healthy Body & Mind Dashboard
To find out more about how you can help support your employees as they continue to navigate working from home, please call us on 1300 245 203 or submit an enquiry.